Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Milf Seduces Young Cock



I relish being worshipped as a cougar.
I love the fact that I am young enough to turn every head of every man I come across, and old enough to be in my sexual prime.
Being seduced by a hot cougar is every young man's fantasy.
An eager, inexperienced, younger man, aka young, dumb, and full of cum, can be molded and taught by a seductive experienced
MILF.
Admit it, when you were in high school, there was nothing hotter than going to your friend's house, the one with that mom, hotter, experienced, and way more sexy than any young girl at your high school.
There is an inherent cougar aspect to a cuck and bull roleplay, as the big black cock I am fucking is not only much younger than my husband, but younger than this hot milf, as well.
Ready to get fucked by the hottest cougar ever?
Karen
AIM:KarenRidesu
1 888 684 2825

No comments: